Keeping of the operating account
The keeping of the operating account includes :
- organising the collection of rent, heating and hot water costs, incidental costs and other income ;
- collection of rent, charges and other income ;
- checking the compliance of payments ;
- reminders within the framework of an amicable procedure, up to and not including intervention with the Office des poursuites et faillites ;
- organising the payment of charges as well as all payments and compliance checks concerning the buildings (caretaker and routine cleaning, domestic water, heating of common premises and air conditioning, water treatment, sewers and roads, maintenance contracts for installations, insurance and public taxes, etc.) ;
- payment of maintenance or repair bills and checking their compliance.